Retrology - Fire Slug Retrology - Fire Slug

Suezo's face is the exact face that my fiance gives me when I have a really stupid realization as well XD at 48 seconds

Romanticide Romanticide

This was awesome to watch! I found myself watching to the very end without a thought of turning it off. I actually got freaked out when he turned out the lights, and then it took a pleasant turn of death wanting to play games and having fun. Very cute!

OH! and the voice acting was very natural! I loved it! It's my favorite thing when the characters are having a conversation and it feels right, to the point where it is second nature that those character would say those things. I even found myself asking the same question as he was at the time he was saying them. Great mixture of script writing and voice acting.

House of Apparition House of Apparition

I love it!

You kept the lines really smooth, and the animation was very nice. I think you have improved greatly with this animation, and I cant wait to see where you go. ^-^

btw the voices you found for this were awesome ^-^. The ghosty and Hobo i think were my faves out of character personalities.

Coin and Haggle Coin and Haggle

Oh wow! I really like this a lot! It has a great layered feel to it, and I feel like there are just enough different variations in the music to keep the ear interested. :D

MichaelJ responds:

Thank you, Anna!

African American Voice African American Voice

Thanks Obama!

The BackStage Pass EP 2 The BackStage Pass EP 2

I am sorry!!!! There were some random pauses. You would break up and I couldn't hear you. DAMN INTERNET!!!!

McDugals responds:

its all good you did awesome!

My Little Pony Fan Art &amp;lt;3 My Little Pony Fan Art <3

woooow, this shows how intelligent mlp's fan base is. Thanks guys. I am now disappoint.

Snow Globe Snow Globe

wow, I am really loving your art. You are very good at making things aesthetically pleasing. I think that is the word for it, but I am no good at it.

Stobak responds:

I really appreciate that! I hope to improve as I progress : )

Redi Redi

I don't know what the original looked like but this is AWESOME!!! You should do an animation with this style for fun ^.^ GAH! You are getting so good!!!!!