Retrology - Fire Slug Retrology - Fire Slug

Suezo's face is the exact face that my fiance gives me when I have a really stupid realization as well XD at 48 seconds

Romanticide Romanticide

This was awesome to watch! I found myself watching to the very end without a thought of turning it off. I actually got freaked out when he turned out the lights, and then it took a pleasant turn of death wanting to play games and having fun. Very cute!

OH! and the voice acting was very natural! I loved it! It's my favorite thing when the characters are having a conversation and it feels right, to the point where it is second nature that those character would say those things. I even found myself asking the same question as he was at the time he was saying them. Great mixture of script writing and voice acting.

House of Apparition House of Apparition

I love it!

You kept the lines really smooth, and the animation was very nice. I think you have improved greatly with this animation, and I cant wait to see where you go. ^-^

btw the voices you found for this were awesome ^-^. The ghosty and Hobo i think were my faves out of character personalities.

MvC3: Dante MvC3: Dante

I WANT

TO VOICE SOMETHING FOR YOU!!!!! sorry about caps....but damnit that is how I feel!!!!! Your stuff is soooo amazing :D

Epic Cupcake Time Epic Cupcake Time

OMG

this is magically delicious!!!!!!!

"The Redshirts" Trailer "The Redshirts" Trailer

smiles

i couldnt help but giggle through the entire thing i would love to try out!!!!!! :DDDD