View Profile anjidu

5 Movie Reviews

Suezo's face is the exact face that my fiance gives me when I have a really stupid realization as well XD at 48 seconds

I love it!

You kept the lines really smooth, and the animation was very nice. I think you have improved greatly with this animation, and I cant wait to see where you go. ^-^

btw the voices you found for this were awesome ^-^. The ghosty and Hobo i think were my faves out of character personalities.

I WANT

TO VOICE SOMETHING FOR YOU!!!!! sorry about caps....but damnit that is how I feel!!!!! Your stuff is soooo amazing :D

16 Audio Reviews

Oh wow! I really like this a lot! It has a great layered feel to it, and I feel like there are just enough different variations in the music to keep the ear interested. :D

MichaelJ responds:

Thank you, Anna!

Thanks Obama!

I am sorry!!!! There were some random pauses. You would break up and I couldn't hear you. DAMN INTERNET!!!!

McDugals responds:

its all good you did awesome!

3 Art Reviews

woooow, this shows how intelligent mlp's fan base is. Thanks guys. I am now disappoint.

wow, I am really loving your art. You are very good at making things aesthetically pleasing. I think that is the word for it, but I am no good at it.

Stobak responds:

I really appreciate that! I hope to improve as I progress : )

I don't know what the original looked like but this is AWESOME!!! You should do an animation with this style for fun ^.^ GAH! You are getting so good!!!!!

Voice Actress for TOME, Dust: an Elysian Tail, and so much more! I do voices for animation, games, commercials, audio books, and if you are interested in hiring me you can message me at my gmail.
annakingsleyvo@gmail.com